This policy applies to all visitors, users and others who access our Services.
SECTION 1 – INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When you purchase something from our ecommerce site, we collect the personal information you provide during the buying and selling process. The information collected could include but is not limited to your name, email, password, address, payment method, feedback, reviews, time and dates of usage or transactions, and other information included in any messages you send us. With your permission, we may send you emails about our services, new products and other updates. We will not send emails without your consent.
When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information about your browser and operating system.
SECTION 2 – USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and develop our products and services
- Process transactions and order fulfillment
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities
- Comply with the law by saving transactional records for tax purposes
- Monitor and analyze usage trends and activities regarding our product and services
- Communicate about our products, services, request feedback
- Send transactional messages including customer services responses, account notifications, payment receipts
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
When you provide your information to use during a transaction, verify your card, place an order, reach out to us via email, we imply that you consent to our collecting and using this information for that specific reason only. If we ask for your information for a secondary reason like email marketing, you will have the opportunity to opt in or out.
To withdraw consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We share information you provide to use as follows:
- With companies and contractors (“Service Providers”) that perform services for us including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention vendors and others;
- If we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law or legal process including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies or if we believe you have violated the law;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of LabElymental LLC or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With your consent including when you share actions you take on our Services with third-party social media services via the integrated tools provided in our Services
SECTION 5 – SHOPIFY
PAYMENT—if you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify will store your credit card data. This data is encrypted though the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
SECTION 6 – ANALYTICS
SECTION 7 – DATA TRANSFER
LabElymental is based in the United States and processes information in the United States which may or may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. As outline in our Terms and Conditions, The Website is intended for users from the United States only. Users from the European Union or outside of the United States are advised not to disclose personal information to Company.
SECTION 8 - COOKIES
Please view our Cookies Policy regarding information
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION