Mold exposure can cause a variety of health problems, ranging from mild to life-threatening. If you think you may have been exposed to mold, it's important to seek medical help right away. But what happens once you've received treatment? How long does it take to detox from mold exposure?
The answer to that question depends on a number of factors, including the severity of your symptoms and the amount of time you were exposed to mold. In general, however, most people will start to feel better within a few days or weeks after treatment begins. Detoxing from mold exposure can take longer, depending on the extent of the damage done.