Mold is a type of fungus that thrives in moist environments. It can grow on various surfaces, including food, clothing, and building materials. Exposure to mold can cause a number of health problems, including respiratory issues, skin irritation, and memory problems. In some cases, exposure to mold may even lead to death. If you have been exposed to mold and are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to detoxify your lungs as soon as possible.
There are a few ways to detox mold from your lungs. One way is to use a nebulizer machine. This machine helps to remove the toxins from your lungs by delivering a mist of medication directly into your lungs. Another way is to take activated charcoal capsules. Activated charcoal binds to toxins and helps remove them from the body. Finally, you can also drink lots of water and take vitamin C supplements to help flush the toxins out of your system.