Mold is a type of fungus that can grow almost anywhere, and it can cause a number of health problems. If you think you may have a mold problem in your home, it's important to take steps to get rid of it as soon as possible. In addition, you should also work to detox your body from any mold toxins that may have been ingested. Here are a few tips on how to do both:
- Remove all sources of mold from your home. This includes cleaning bathrooms and kitchens regularly, checking for leaks, and fixing any water damage.
- Drink plenty of fluids and eat fresh fruits and vegetables. This will help flush out any toxins that may have been absorbed by your body.
- Take detox supplements such as milk thistle, garlic, or ginger. These can help remove toxins from your system more quickly.