how to treat candida fungus?
Candida fungus is a common problem that can cause a variety of health issues. In some cases, it can be difficult to get rid of the fungus. If you are struggling with candida fungus, here are some tips that may help:
- Take probiotics.
- Avoid sugar and refined carbs.
- Increase your intake of healthy fats.
- Consider supplements such as garlic, oregano oil, and caprylic acid.
- Peppermint oil has potent anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
- It helps to clear up the infection quickly and prevents it from coming back.
- Tea tree oil has strong anti-fungal properties that can kill candida fungus quickly.
- [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378274/ source]