Many people suffer from brain fog – a condition characterized by forgetfulness, lack of focus, and difficulty thinking. While the root cause of brain fog can vary from person to person, there are some general nutrients that can help support cognitive function. Here are five supplements that may help ease brain fog:
- omega-3 fatty acids: these fatty acids are important for maintaining nerve health and cognitive function. They can be found in foods like salmon, chia seeds, and walnuts, or taken as a supplement.
- magnesium: this mineral is essential for energy production and relaxing the nervous system. It can be found in leafy greens, nuts, and beans, or taken as a supplement.
- probiotics: probiotics are beneficial bacteria that support gut health. Gut health has been linked with better cognitive function and less brain fog.
- vitamin B12: this vitamin is important for energy production and healthy nerves. It can be found in meat, eggs, and dairy products, or taken as a supplement.
- Rhodiola rosea: this herb has been shown to improve mental clarity and cognitive function. It can be found as a supplement or tea.